Consuming the necessary amount of protein when you follow a vegan or vegetarian diet isn’t always easy. If you’re not eating food from animal sources, there’s a good chance your vegan or vegetarian diet may be protein deficient. Also some plant based protein sources are not complete or whole which makes it important to understand how to combine plant based proteins foods to ensure you are ultimately getting a complete or whole source of protein. A complete protein is one that provides all nine essential amino acids that help make up protein. They are called essential because the body cannot create them from other sources and therefore must be provided by what you eat. Our combination of six different plant-based proteins takes all the guesswork out of meal planning. One serving of Kaizen Vegan Protein provides you with 16% of your daily requirement of fiber and 50% of your recommended iron.
Available in a standard size 1.85 lb or 840 g container.
• Suitable for both vegan and vegetarian diets
• Dairy free
• Gluten free
• Soy free
• Sugar free
• Combination of 6 plant sources including hemp, chia, brown rice, potato, quinoa, and pea protein
• 50% of your daily intake of iron in one serving
• 16% of your daily fiber requirement in one serving
• Sweetened with stevia
• No artificial flavours or sweeteners
• High in BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) with over 3500 mg per serving
• Mixes easily in any liquid with or without a blender
• Free from residual pesticides, and herbicides